Well that is a very interesting pattern number. I only just realized this as I am writing it out. I assure you I didn’t purchase this pattern based on that!
What can I say. It is well into November and in New England, the air definitely has a chill. Every morning I have to scrape a layer of frost off my windshield. Leaves have pretty much fallen off all the trees and Thanksgiving is next week. Yikes! What happened?
This summer brought many changes – the biggest one being a new job and a new commute to work. I’ve also started getting more involved in my running club and have been racing and training, despite suffering from a nasty sprained ankle injury. Somewhere in the midst of all these changes, I started a summer romper. This was a project I have wanted to try for awhile, having bought the pattern years ago. This summer I saw someone in an arcade wearing a romper and it rekindled my desire to make one. Never mind the fact I probably wouldn’t wear it that often and one-pieces don’t always flatter me. Luckily I had some rayon to burn! As summer drew to a close and the September obligations piled up, I started to cut into my fabric and piece the body together. Things were going okay…..
Under the collar
Here is where the directions stopped making sense – when I had to install the collar. I re-read it several times and I still couldn’t figure out what I was supposed to do, so I actually Continue reading